1. Civcom Ready may use personally identifiable information collected through our Web site to contact Users regarding products and services.
2. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. If you prefer not to provide such information, the use of our services and products will not be affected.
3. You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
4. Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed
5. We are personalizing our connection with you based on your browsing records, equipment information we collect and your order history, and performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the website.
6. These rights are limited in some situations – for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some instances, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
7. We will need to change this policy and other requirements time by time in order to make sure it stays up to time with the latest legal requirements. If you contact our customer support department, we may record your conversation with us and collect additional information to verify you and your identity.
8. Civcom Ready collect and use your Personal information for these simple purposes, verifying your identity, verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the website or become a blogger or an influencer of the Site, processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Site and maintaining and managing your registration, providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims etc.